Org Meeting Sept 30th

Post your logs from FC sponsored events here.

Moderator: fleat

Micaiahu

Org Meeting Sept 30th

Postby Micaiahu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 am

Hello Hunters

There will be a Org meeting this coming sunday. and yes I want every one to attend.

Time : 1900 utc time
Topic/s
1) "CoH code of Conduct"

2) People in CoH and Having Alliance Issues

This meeting will be a closed discussion/topic for the first part of the meeting.
After wards if time permits other issues/concerns/complaints will be discussed.

I'm hoping(I spoke with Chris today for a short time) Chris from AP will be attending this meeting, hence seems that AP seems to be the main distraction/topic of coh concerns/complaints.
I dont want ppl to skip / dodge this meeting because some one from AP will be attending. This is your opportunity to speak out / speak up and be heard. i want these squabbles to be snipped in the bud and not have a chance to fester any more then what they already are. so take advantage of this opportunity.

I know there is a few that wont be able to make it. do to work. and i would like you to post ur issues/complaints/concerns here so they can be reelayed.

Ty,
Mic/Phillycheese

Hekate

Re: Org Meeting Sept 30th

Postby Hekate » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 am

Will there be beer?

Priest

Postby Priest » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:38 pm

I wont be there if any AP retards will join.

I can say this here or in any meeting. I dont care who they are or what they want. I AM SICK of those morons act like i owe them something. No i dont owe them shit and i dont care who they are. In my obscure point of view Chris can take his org and jump over a high cliff.

The name of the topic is simple. ORG MEETNG not Alliance meeting, so AP members shouldnt be in here.
Always at the point of no return!

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:04 pm

What would be useful Priest would be character names for the people you're having problems with, and what they're actually doing. If we can get that information we can maybe do something about it. But without, nothing is going to change.

Qtabenter

Postby Qtabenter » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Will try to be there , i am curious what Chris can tell me , but i agree with Priest at least change the name if Chris or/and any other AP members or alliance members come is not org meeting.

Priest

Postby Priest » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Yes Doo i can give you names.

CHRISAX. I dont want to see that french cunt. I'm a clan leader for more than 5 years now. I was leader in more pvp raids than the members he has in AP, and that's more than 2k. I've ben fighting omnis since the day AP was not even a project. Main reason why clan sucks so badly in TL7 wars is because of that cunt and the people who HE gave the power to change things.

Example : I've been talking to him countless times, asking him to change the way RL status is given to people regarding pvp. The way the discussion was going? Simple. I was talking for hours and telling him what i find wrong and what i thing it should be changed. Result? Next day Doomcow got RL status.

Another example: I joined one Chrisax raid, so called alliance raid. Pande raid. BoC droped, i said i'm rolling for my 200 twink engi. I wasent allowed to cause need over greed. OK. Next day same french cunt leader in apf. A 187 sol from AP won the s28 belt. Over 210+ people.

Simple. I dont want to see that french cunt, therefor, i dont want to see anyone willing to follow him, meaning his gay org.

Qtabenter

Postby Qtabenter » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:02 am

Invited Navian to org meeting

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 pm

But BoC has a 215 level req... You couldn't have worn it on a lvl200.
/edit, there appears to be 2 of these belts in the DB, so without checking further it could have a req of 210...

Yeah, alliance has looked at the level req problem and decided and voted on fixed levels you can roll on certain items.
In most cases it was decided to allow looters to be a few levels (5 in most cases) lower than the actual items level req. So for BoC you can roll for a 210. (or 205 (see edit above))
I should point out that a lot of people wanted to make the level req the looter level or greater, it was my idea to allow a little leeway in the roll.

Priest

Postby Priest » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:58 pm

I am talking about Sector 28 belt, 210 requirement looted by a 187 AP sol.

Those level requirement rules are made for stupid people like me and you Doo. Whenever AP members are involved those rules are always bended to suit them.

Anyway, stoping here cause this discussion has nothing to do with the topic. :)

Hekate

Postby Hekate » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

mic late for his own meeting .. tisk tisk

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Meeting held, posting logs in the private leader section...

Return to “Event Logs”