NPCs to Know when Roleplaying

If you find out some good information or write a guide, post it here.

Moderator: fleat

fleat
Site Admin

NPCs to Know when Roleplaying

Postby fleat » Tue Jun 10, 2003 7:49 am

Names that color are NPC. The rest are real players like you. I'll update as I can

Quickstart: A ex-trader of sorts in Tir.Only in Bulk and for only a clan, not individuals. Now apparently he only deals with Furs..he said there is more money in that. Also a bit of a information man, tends to know things. Although He ,Rubent and I have spoke on other Subjects. A friend to Clan. He is definately a man :roll: Was killed by Midia, and his life pattern (Read how relaim works) was held in Soulnet. Very much alive again and engaged to be married to guess who :-P

EbonyFox: Another trader in Tir. She seems nice, sells to individuals.. But I believe she is into more than meets the eye. Has a knack for stealing things.. Was held by Midia and Dinnidefor some time. UPDATE: Around and healthy, but seriously traumatised by her encounter with Dinnide.

Sherrif Magdalin Puller: Sherrif of Tir. Acts as a judge at times. She has now left Tir.

Sherrif Dragain: Sherrif of Tir. Tends to speak without thinking :-) RETIRED

Simon Silverstone: leader of the Sentinels. Very Militant.. Almost nutz. Liberated Tir of Omni after the CoT ( Council of Truth) dissapeared.

Benjaman: A very dead investor..

Jesakay: A good friend of Quickstart. Was also one of the Investors.. Do NOT mention this to Quick.. He is very sensitive over this. Also very dead.

Margareth: The 3rd Investor.. Very dead

Intercessor: A Ninja cyborg thing.. Runs on automatic while not being directly controlled. Doesn't like crowds. Real name is Lane Summers. He was free , relearning who he is. But was Destroyed , Possibly by Omni. His remains still hold his secrets. UPDATE: his Reclaim pattern still remained in Soulnet (How he get in there?), but is now lost (Dead) ,Soulnet was taken offline .

Candyplease: Nice girl, Makes rings if you bring her Gems. Her sister works near Tir. UPDATE: Left Tir never to return.. Apprently got married.

Shillend: Investagator type for the Sentinels. Sentinels are somewhat gun happy. They also are the ones who libirated Tir.. But apparently kill neutrals as well. Was killed by Midia, but seems to have returned. Although she seems to be braindead. UPDATE: She has returned , along with the others out of Soulnet. He has some major memory loss.

Pounig: Shillend's Sentinel partner. Returned from soulnet recently, together with quickstart. suffers from the same amnesia the others do. She died with Shillend during the first encounter with Midia.

LightSwift: A carrier of information. Simple girl.. But also seems more than meets the eye. She left the Tir /Athens area some time ago , unknown if she is to return.

Pamagale: A scientist.. Is Very DEAD . He was doing reaserch on Cyborgs and Cyborg technology for Midia.

Midia: A doctor/mad scientist that researches Cyborgs, Perma-Death nanos ( No reclaim), and Medusae. She is a investor in ICC and has ICC protection. Has been accused of MANY deaths. After her loss of control of Soulnet, she has left Rubika... Angry as ever and filly intent on returning to destroy those who has interfered with her previous plans.

Dinnide: A Agent working for Midia. A true Sadist, that specalizes in pain. DEAD: Killed by a Vox Populi Member ( Red?)

Theelonius: A Neutral Scientist that was working on 'Soulnet' for Midia. A wonderful technology being used for Evil. DEAD

Lt. Colonel Pancer Calahal: Commanding officer of the ICC peacekeepers stationed in Andromeda. His carreer survived the last Midia incident despite she having the power to order him around (Midia had support of ICC therefore its employees). Has been keeping to himself in his office and is mainly trying to keep his people out of trouble.

===========================================
NEW to Rubika

Kaupa: Local clan busybody. Does some trading, some drinking. Best known for breaking into the CoT ,but got out somewhat paranoid and flustered..Nobody knows what she found there.

Colonel Goltan: Commander of Omni-pol Department 6. big mystery what he and his people are doing on Rubi-ka. Assessed to be very lethal and very dangerous if pushed.

Major Mokoto Kusanagi: Goltan's second in command. rumoured to be an OTAF Special operations transfer to OMNI-POL. Also a new arrival to Rubi-Ka.

If you have more to add.. Plz do, I'll add to the origional post

Sallust

Postby Sallust » Thu Aug 21, 2003 4:40 am

Hmm, guess I'm supposed to post here eh?

There are also 3 Camelot Knights who's names I don't remember. Pilgrims have been honored to come to the aid of our long allies the Knights of Camelot before.

I remember there was a Warlock....

I might also add some important background info NPCs to this list to add. Most importantly being the guy in southern Athen Shire who's name I don't remember, Sun Tzu in northern Athen Shire at the war academy. The chic at the village SE of Tir who's name I don't remember. Plus many more people I don't remember. Hmm, the guy at H2O who tells about Versailles tower and stuff too.

I'll have to really sit down at some time and dig these up again.

Why did you make me do this Fleat? I'm going to get back at you and nominate you for something or other :p
Sallust, Elder of The Pilgrims

Hitonomi

Postby Hitonomi » Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:36 am

take screen shots of them , so you have their names ( can even hit F9)
before the shot
Erikomei(adventurer),Animachine(engie)
Okashimi(NT),Littledeath(shade)

Gnoodle

Postby Gnoodle » Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:04 am

Nominate Nominate! *chants*
Woo for trolling!
Fleats getting married to Quickstart! How crazy! I'm like...oh...what will I wear?!
*giggles madly*
-Soup
Retired ^_^

fleat
Site Admin

Postby fleat » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:45 am

THe NPC's Im looking for are only ones with green names.
Recently I can considered putting in Static Story NPC's. and Example would be EEL or Daria.. These NPC's are not really part of the events, but sometimes they are mentioned...AND you can talk to them a little. They have SOME background in relation to Rubika. Harry of Harry's for example. and then listing their location.
There are some ontersting ones all over.. Most of them are on AnarchyArcanum already.
I wonder at times if people know how to read....and if so... if they know how to turn the pages.
War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other's children. - Jimmy Carter

Gnoodle

Postby Gnoodle » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:58 pm

Bump to change quickstart's profile!
Bump Bump Bump!
Retired ^_^

Sallust

Postby Sallust » Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:15 pm

How about Legman and Henry Radiman?
Sallust, Elder of The Pilgrims

Violax
Site Admin

Postby Violax » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:22 pm

Henry Radiman:
Height: 185 cm.
Weight: 90 kg.
Hair: Bald; greying beard
Eyes: Brown
Birth date: Unknown
Birth place: Unknown
Title: None, the spokesman for the Council of Truth
Affiliation: Clans/Council of Truth
Family: Unknown
Hobbies: Writes fiction and drama, composes music, draws, paints, designs Grid spaces
Analysis: A mystery. Lack of background information. Traces have turned up little of his life before his involvement with the Council. Vocal, forceful, enigmatic. Creative. Technically adept. Knowledgeable. Charismatic. Idealistic. Dangerous. Great potential – should investigate further. Hidden past may hold key to control.

Vio.
info taken on the official website
Jack Violax Burton - 218/20 Atrox Ma - Guru - Retired General of Coven of Hunters
-----------------------------------
Violax Troll Hunter 80 - Renegade Legion - Bloodscalp-EU

Hyperion5182

Postby Hyperion5182 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:39 am

Addons

Lightswift puller was killed over a year ago as she was exposed as an OT spy and attempted to nuke tir. Council members Hyperion Nulion Tyma Rawenna And Dagget confronted the threat along with legacy leaders Silverstone and Jacobi

Jacobi revoked Puller's insurance i gave silverstone the opening to take puller out after she opened fire on everyone there.

Others of intrest

Volcatius. You know those dudes running around in combined armor terrorizing people? This guy is their leader Be very careful in confrontation.

Tipha A PC fully aligned with volcatius she is shown as OT but will kill omni neutral and clan alike for her master

Salliesue: A young Opifex shade which has recently come out of hiding she had gone into hiding to protect James Markonen (more info on him in a minute) She had been experiemented upon by OT and formerly was part of tempus coma.

James Markonen a former omni pol sarge converted to the clan cause in part due to salliesue Their connection was exploited by OT forcing both of them to go into hiding.

Legionares. Anyone using names of the roman legion and typically using full suits of combined armor typical race is nanomage metaphysi. DO NOT LET RACE OR BREED LULL YOU These people carry levels typically well above 220 always AI 30 and pack More HP than most raid mobs If you see one issue a full alert about the city and consider an infonet these guys are dangerous and are NEVER to be underestimated.

More info as it becomes avalible.

Some PC's

Tresa 'Cylie' Burke: Assistant to Sotto Mahoney of omni trans

Sotto 'Trousers' Mahoney. Highest ranking OT PC known at this time. Current OT ambassador to Newland. His loyalty to the corporation is unmatched and his capabilites are incredible. Cross him at your own peril.

Return to “Knowledge Center”