- centers the enclosed text
- emboldens enclosed text
- puts the text in italics
- underlines enclosed text
- creates a line break
- draws a horizontal rule line
- begins the chat "bubble" or popup window
- closes the "bubble"/popup windo with name here as the link to open it
- begining of adding a ingame command to the bubble
- closes command with name here as the link to click on to execute the command
- specifies to show text in yellow
- specifies to show text in yellow
- You select your target's fighting target.
- Will translate into the name of your selection.
- Will translate into the name of your fighting target.
- Will translate into the name of your character.
- Tells you for how long you have played this character. Also gives you the local time, both in-game and real-time.
- Self-termination causing death, and loss of all unsaved XP.
- Log out of the game while sitting down.
- Exit the game immediately. WARNING! Your character will remain in-game for a short period of time. Same as pressing ALT + F4 twice within three seconds.
- Will bring up the next tip.
/Macro <name> <text>
- In order to create a macro, you type: /macro <name> <text>. A macro can include emotes, social moves, and simple text. You must place the macro icon on your action bar (shortcut bar).
/tell <name> <text>
- Send a private message to <name>
SHIFT + R <text>
- Send a private reply to the last person who messaged you.
- All incoming private messages are automatically replied to, informing the senders you are AFK (Away From Keyboard).
- Describes your action (i.e. /me smiles will display in the chat as <name of your character> smiles).
- Displays text in the Vicinity channel.
- Shout a message in the Vicinity channel.
- Whisper a message in the Vicinity channel.
- Ignores all essages from <name> until retyping /ignore <name>.
Can be your best friend.
/group <group_name> <text>
/g <group_name> <text>
- Displays text in <group_name> channel.
/ch <channel name>
- Switches channels you are currently talking in.
- Invites a player into your private chat group.
- Kicks a player from your private chat group.
/cc addbuddy <name>
- Add someone to your friends list.
/cc rembuddy <name>
- Remove someone from your friends list.
/cc rembuddy ?
- Clears your recent messsages
- You can run a script file that is located in your anarchy\scripts\ folder. Or simply type /<file>. A script is a text file that can contain text, emotes, social moves and more. The whole content of a file will be sent into the game chat as if you typed it.
- As the script is entered very rapidly into the chat, you can slow this down with /delay <milliseconds>. For example, /delay 3000 will delay the next line in the script for 3 seconds.
/team loot <order> <text>
- When in a team, the leader can set the looting order.
- Leader - Only the leader is allowed to loot the remains of monsters.
- All - Anyone in the team is allowed to loot the remains (this is the default setting).
- Alpha - The order of looting is alphabetical, and repeats.
Possible order types include:
- Your pet will follow you.
- Your pet will remain behind you.
- Your pet will remain still.
- Your pet will guard you.
/pet attack (target)
- Pet attacks selected target.
- Pet hunts on its own.
- Pet kills itself.
- Pet reports its current health and time left (if applicable).
/pet social/chat "<text>"
- Pet says what you type.
/pet heal (target)
- Pet heals selected target (if applicable).
/pet rename <name>
- Renames your pet.
NOTE: As a Meta-Physicist, you can control multiple pets. To choose a specific pet, type /pet <name> <command>
- Enables direct people to a website from within the game
ao-universe script editor handy for beginners
Textpad -my weapon of choice
Scripts - Anarchy Online Knowledge Base