Test Server Info

If you find out some good information or write a guide, post it here.

Moderator: fleat

Jeht

Test Server Info

Postby Jeht » Sat May 09, 2009 4:00 pm

Ok, so I'm sorta slow.
I've been trying to find info about the test server and how it all works. All I've managed to find was This.
I still don't know how it works though. Do you have to start over on a toon and level up to 200 like regular, or are there shortcuts to this? I know you can have a character copied over, though I couldn't find out how. So, seeing as how I don't have a lvl 200+ toon, should I just wait to install the test server until I do have a high lvl toon?
Any info would be appreciated :oops:

Due to recent budget cuts and the cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions and the continued decline of the economy, The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

eatmedoctor

Re: Test Server Info

Postby eatmedoctor » Sat May 09, 2009 5:17 pm

To transfer your character over you go into your account page and under paid points services I think you have the option to xfer a char. It doesn't cost you any points to do this, if we end up doing pande testing with org I'm not sure if you have to be 190+ , or they'll do something special for everyone, to wear hhab. Since they're also doing prof fixes you might be able to help out there.
Eatmedoctor(220/30/70)-Equip *** Evulr(220/22)-Equip
Eatzilla(220/24/70)-Equip *** Tradekillz(217/20)-Equip
Agentxero(170/17)-Equip

Return to “Knowledge Center”