"How to" with ClickSaver

If you find out some good information or write a guide, post it here.

Moderator: fleat

stupsen

"How to" with ClickSaver

Postby stupsen » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:07 pm

I have noticed that a lot of people don't have or know how to "get/use" ClickSaver so here is an little guide to get it and make it work with your Anarchy

First thing you have to do is to get ClickSaver, you can Download ClickSaver here

when you have clicked on "here" there will come an popup where you are asked to open it or save it.
which the choice is totally up to you, but what I recommend is to save it, and here is why.

if you press open, it will download the clicksaver and open the .zip file for you, but if you press download, it will give an other popup and you will be able to save it anywhere on your computer so you can use later if you want

after you have "downloaded or opened" clicksaver you shut put it into your "anarchy online folder" i will recommend you to make an folder called clicksaver in your anarchy online folder, and then enter the folder ( X:\Anarchy Online\ClickSaver )

after you have managed to enter your clicksaver folder in the anarchy online folder and have "downloaded/opened" your clicksaver, you shut Copy past it from your "download/open" clicksaver into your ( X:\Anarchy Online\ClickSaver)

After you have done that, you shut try to run clicksaver, you can make an shortcut and put it on your desktop if you want to

first time you are trying to use clicksaver it will ask where your anarchy online is installed ( point to the location where you have installed your anarchy ) after that it will extract a database into your anarchy online/clicksaver folder, and then you are ready to go

remember to close anarchy online if you are ingame, before you open clicksave :wink:

just so you know it
Last edited by stupsen on Mon May 21, 2007 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.

equip stupsen 220/70/28 Keeper
Lupinus 220 Nanotech
Sazax 220 Crat
Tearofflame 213 Doc
Ciluza 198 Advy
Stupzilla 144 mp
stupsion "comming sec10 farmer" Fixer

Blessedone
Location: Croatia-Third world country is the word sometimes coming from ppl muhahahahaha is all i can say

Postby Blessedone » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:49 am

What does ''X'' mean in '' ( X:\Anarchy Online\ClickSaver) '' ??? Hehe j/k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Really cool of u to get those advices since we got some new members and stuff. Now if only theyd solve problems of CS working on VISTA and all would be cool. Btw if any1 has it installed as me and has solution plx poke me sumtime:).

Blessedone

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:15 pm

One of the biggest misstakes with CS is you setting it up & letting it go & it only doing 1 or a few searches then stopping...

Don't forget you have to set how many tries it does before stopping, I consider 1000 to be about normal, most things will be picked up in that time.

stupsen

Postby stupsen » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:39 am

hehe yea i know Snakebite :)

but i have only explaned how to get it installed, and not how it worked yet :)

there will ofc come some little information about that also a little later :lol:
Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.

Lupinus 220 Nanotech
Sazax 220 Crat
Tearofflame 213 Doc
Ciluza 198 Advy
Stupzilla 144 mp

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:54 pm

I have seen several decent guides for setting up & running CS over the years, but I've yet to see one that I thought was outstanding...

Maybe you can write it!...

P.S. & if you do, I'll get it put on AOUniverse with full disclosure for you, if you want it there!!!

stupsen

Postby stupsen » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:02 am

hey snake, just to be sure before i post ir. you are asking about what settings CS shut have ingame and outgame to roll some special items ? and then show what settings you shut have for it ? or just how to roll some slayers and snakes aso ?

:)
its just an question before i post the work i have now :)

Lupinus 220 Nanotech
Sazax 220 Crat
Tearofflame 213 Doc
Ciluza 198 Advy
Stupzilla 144 mp

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:02 pm

StuPseN wrote:hey snake, just to be sure before i post ir. you are asking about what settings CS shut have ingame and outgame to roll some special items ? and then show what settings you shut have for it ? or just how to roll some slayers and snakes aso ?

:)
its just an question before i post the work i have now :)

... Yes...

All of the above...

Both the out of game settings (this is the main one)
But also the ingame settings from the mission terminals would be nice...

stupsen

Postby stupsen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:46 am

im gona follow up on that one Snakebite..

and ofc are you welcome to post it on other sites also :)

i hope its gona be an okay guide tho, can't promise you know :)
but im gona try by best ;)

Lupinus 220 Nanotech
Sazax 220 Crat
Tearofflame 213 Doc
Ciluza 198 Advy
Stupzilla 144 mp

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:49 am

Well I can always spellcheck & grammar check it lol so no worries...

stupsen

Postby stupsen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:16 am

hehe yeah i dont mind that ;)

Lupinus 220 Nanotech
Sazax 220 Crat
Tearofflame 213 Doc
Ciluza 198 Advy
Stupzilla 144 mp

stupsen

Postby stupsen » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:25 am

okay i know im a little lasey, but im gona work on this as soon im done with my "work" reparing the computers i have to, i think im able to give this a shot in a few days, so let us hope im able to give you the guide you want :)

Lupinus 220 Nanotech
Sazax 220 Crat
Tearofflame 213 Doc
Ciluza 198 Advy
Stupzilla 144 mp

Snakebite

Postby Snakebite » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:19 pm

Time is not a worry...
I'd just like to see a decent, conclusive CS guide out there lol.

Return to “Knowledge Center”